I am currently a Senior Network Security Engineer at Etsy.com. I have about 15 years in various areas of information technology / security. I enjoy cooking using Sous Vide method, its really strange and confuses a lot of people. I am also a life long Star Wars fan, and is happy to talk about all things SW.
Some things I do
- I wrote a bunch of python to connecto to the Google GSuite Admin API.
- Wrote an open source framework for Computer Incident Response called Transit.
- Very much a fan of Canary tokens and honeypots.
- Owned up a few systems on hackthebox.
- Attended SANS SEC560 Network Penetration testing training.
- Ive cooked some pretty mean steaks.
- I have a 40th anniversary X-Wing luke.